- RSS Channel Showcase 3188664
- RSS Channel Showcase 2764297
- RSS Channel Showcase 2627252
- RSS Channel Showcase 7309903
Articles on this Page
- 09/07/17--20:32: _Asics to open the l...
- 09/13/17--20:36: _H&M makes bricks-an...
- 09/14/17--15:00: _Gentle Monster to o...
- 09/14/17--18:37: _Kent & Curwen unvei...
- 09/18/17--15:00: _L’Officine Universe...
- 09/18/17--19:50: _Issey Miyake opens ...
- 09/19/17--19:53: _10 Corso Como reope...
- 09/22/17--00:25: _Busy week for TUMI’...
- 09/25/17--20:34: _The New Landmark of...
- 10/05/17--19:16: _Céline opens in Sydney
- 10/06/17--15:00: _Michael Kors reopen...
- 10/11/17--20:00: _Tod’s new concept b...
- 10/12/17--19:51: _EXCLUSIVE : 3INA ma...
- 10/12/17--20:13: _Alfred Dunhill unve...
- 10/19/17--19:00: _IKEA opens its seco...
- 10/23/17--15:00: _Japanese magazine C...
- 09/07/17--20:32: Asics to open the largest flagship sotre in Busan, Korea
- 09/13/17--20:36: H&M makes bricks-and-mortar debut in Vietnam
- 09/14/17--15:00: Gentle Monster to open Southeast Asia flagship store
- 09/14/17--18:37: Kent & Curwen unveils new retail concept in Hong Kong
- 09/18/17--15:00: L’Officine Universelle Buly brings its emporium to Hong Kong
- 09/18/17--19:50: Issey Miyake opens second Ginza flagship store
- 09/19/17--19:53: 10 Corso Como reopens in Tokyo
- 09/22/17--00:25: Busy week for TUMI’s aficionados in Hong Kong
- 09/25/17--20:34: The New Landmark of Seoul: Seoullo 7017
- 10/05/17--19:16: Céline opens in Sydney
- 10/06/17--15:00: Michael Kors reopens Makati flagship store
- 10/11/17--20:00: Tod’s new concept boutique in Hong Kong
- 10/12/17--20:13: Alfred Dunhill unveils new retail concept in Beijing
- 10/19/17--19:00: IKEA opens its second store in Seoul
Asics Korea (CEO Kim Jung Hoon) has opened the largest flagship store in Busan, Korea. The store is three stories, and the whole front is made with a full glass, which make customers can see various products in the store from the outside.
H&M expands its global footprint with the opening of its first store in Vietnam.
Access Communications has been appointed communications agency by Gentle Monster for the opening of their Southeast Asia flagship store at ION Orchard, Singapore.
British heritage retailer Kent & Curwen is bringing its new brand concept to Hong Kong.
L'Officine Universelle Buly brings its emporium of beauty secrets to Hong Kong.
Fashion label Issey Miyake has opened its second Ginza Omote flagship store, joining the first Ginza Ura location, which bowed in June 2017.
Italian high-end retailer 10 Corso Como has reopened in Japan with a new partnership. Opening its doors, the Tokyo concepts – two in total – have bowed inside the Sogo-Seibu department store.
Busy week for TUMI's aficionados in Hong Kong. The leading name in premium travel, business and lifestyle accessories will open a new store at the Elements Mall in Hong Kong with the exclusive debut and re-open a newly redesigned boutique at the IFC.
Seoullo 7017 is modeled on New York’s High Line Park and features numerous small cafes, shops and performance stages. Some 24,000 trees, flowers, and plants from more than 200 local species have been planted along the skygarden, which is separated into a number of zones, each with its own seasonal theme.
French maison Céline has opened its second Australian store in Sydney.
Affordable luxury leather goods brand Michael Kors has finished renovating its flagship store in Manila, reopening to the Filipino customer in October 2017.
Tod’s has just reopened their flagship boutique at Landmark, revealing a newly refurbished two-story space that blends luxury, refinement, impeccable taste and enviable quality all in one place.
On 6 October 2017, 3INA opened its first mono-brand store in Singapore in Tampines, and it will open a second in Junction8 in November, these following the openings in Australia earlier this year, where it opened two locations in Melbourne in June; one in Melbourne Central, the other in Southlands.
Luxury men’s fashion and accessories brand Alfred Dunhill has opened a new store in Beijing. The new Dunhill store opening follows a string of store closures by many luxury brands in China.
IKEA opens its second store in Seoul. Adding to Gwangmyeong, located in the Southwest of Seoul, the Goyang branch offers a more convenient option to consumers from the Northwestern metropolitan area.
A new retail concept featuring mainly Japanese fashion brands and a café is set to open on Great Portland Street in Fitzrovia in the first quarter of 2018.